Welcome to the Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce
The Sacramento Coaches Association is a member of the Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce. As a member of Sac Coaches, members can attend any free event. Typically the lunches will cost $20, and you would be required to pay that fee. If you want to attend an event requiring a member ticket, please contact our President, Stella DuPont and she will purchase your ticket, at your expense, under the Sacramento Coaches Membership.
If you attend a function on behalf of the Sacramento Coaches Association, remember that you are representing Sacramento Coaches. We encourage you to talk about how coaching can help the community and business professionals and refer them to the Sacramento Coaches website where they will find a diverse group of professional coaches And, of course, feel free to talk about your coaching business.
There are many events held in morning, noon time and evenings. All events are a great way to network for our professional coaching businesses. We encourage you to get out there and promote your own coaching services and the Sacramento Coaches Association. The Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce provides many opportunities to connect with the Sacramento business and professional community.
Each month the Sacramento Metro Chamber of Commerce hosts an orientation to teach you how to access the programs and services that are provided through membership. We would like to invite you as our guest to learn how membership will allow your business to grow and prosper. This is a great chance to meet Metro Chamber staff, network with members and learn about upcoming programs, services and events. Members and future members are welcome; all we ask is that you register in advance.
Click the following link to register. Metro Chamber Events Page
Metro Chamber Office
One Capitol Mall, Suite 300
Sacramento , CA 95814
Every 3rd Wednesday, 8 to 9:30 a.m.
Register today to ensure your seat. Space is limited. If you register and are unable to attend, please let us know at least 24 hours prior to the event in order to allow others to take your place. For a complete listing of Metro Chamber events, visit our online events calendar.
Top 13+ reasons why the Metro Chamber is a unique and valuable asset to your business.
- Credibility 64% of clients prefer to do business with chamber member
- Involvement – Be a vital part of the community where you live, work & play.
- Visibility/Web - 2 listings/50 words/web links/ 1,000,000+ referrals annually
- Taxes -90% deduction – we are a registered non-profit
- Value vs. Cost: – membership less than cost of a cup of coffee a day (small/med organizations
- Connections - Largest pro-active business organization in Northern CA
- Resources – Free connections that save $ for your busine
- Advocacy – To local/state/federal agencies – have your business voice heard
- Opportunity –On-line bid requests – free coupon display – business networking
- Regional – Connections– 6 counties -115 years experience helping 1000’s businesses
- Education – Monthly business workshops designed for business succe
- Engagement – With regional business community with over 2200 Metro Chamber members
- Networking – 100+ annually-90+ free events – including monthly major player events