How to blog
Once you are logged in, on the left you will notice a Dashboard, Posts, Comments, etc.
Hover over Posts and click on New Post.
- Enter your title in the box provide and click on return.
- With your curser now in the large white content area you are ready to write.
- Make sure you have two rows of icons above the content area. If you don’t hover over the 2nd to last icon called kitchen sink and click on it. Now you have more editing choices.
- When your blog is complete you may preview it before you publish it on the top-right hand side.
- Choose a category below the Submit for Review button.
- If you are familiar with tags add a couple.
- Click the Submit for Reviewe button. Our eCommerce editor, Sherry McKillop, will review your blog for relevancy, size and grammar and then publish, if meets requirements.
What to blog about
Our blog is meant to engage coaches, those who hire coaches and those who want to promote coaches (radio shows, TV, press). All Full Membership coaches are invited to contribute to blog posts. Associate members are encouraged to post comments on the blog posts.
To enhance the website’s SEO ranking, please keep blog posts to 300 to 500 words and participate in the dialogue by making comments.
Remember your audience when blogging: coaches, coaches in training, those who hire coaches and those looking for news stories about coaching. Questions to ask yourself: Will this information be of interest to other coaches? Will this information educate the public about the benefits of coaching? Is the information useful? It is relevant?
To generate blog ideas for writing, we have created the categories below. If you would like a category added, please email the web administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Balance and Healthy Living
Becoming a Coach
Branding Your Business
- Overcoming Resistance to Change
- Tips for Changing Habits
Coach Training and Development
- Coach Skill Building
- Career Coaching
- Corporate Coaching
- Executive Coaching
- Global Coaching
- Health and Wellness Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Life Coaching
- Parenting Coaching
- Productivity Coaching
- Prosperity Coaching
- Relationship Coaching
- Retirement Coaching
- Spiritual Coaching
Coaching Success Stories
Coaching Tips for Life Fulfillment
Goal Setting and Planning
Law of Attraction
Leadership and Management
- Emotional Intelligence
Marketing for Coaches
Personal and Professional Effectiveness
The Business of Coaching
What’s New in the Coaching World